This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
New England Foot & Ankle Specialists
Reading, MA 01867
(781) 944-4050 fax
Call For Pricing
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Reading, MA , so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- LASER equipment
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- EPAT - Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience